System Fans not detected, GPU lights up but fans are not spinning

Dandohyung1214

I just recently finished my build and i was setting it up. At first when i turned it on everything was working except for the gpu fans. The gpu lights were working. And then i open the BIOS and then it's just my cpu fan working. 2 system fans are not working as said on the bios but it's spinning. What do i do to fix this

7 minutes ago, Skipple said:

Regarding the GPU fans - Most GPU fans will not start spinning until there is a load on the device and it reaches a certain temperature.

How about my system fans? I'm having a hard time uploading a picture rn because of my isp but yeah. It says Sys Fan N/A and my system fans are all spinning and lit up

2 minutes ago, Dandohyung1214 said:

It says Sys Fan N/A and my system fans are all spinning and lit up

The fans are running at 12v and aren't controllable via BIOS. I'm assuming they are either 3-pin or you don't have the plugged into the correct heading on the motherboard. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

5 minutes ago, Skipple said:

The fans are running at 12v and aren't controllable via BIOS. I'm assuming they are either 3-pin or you don't have the plugged into the correct heading on the motherboard. 

I have 6 system fans. These 6 are divided into 2 sets with their own hubs, and their hubs have 4 pin connectors which i then connected to my motherboard (B550M Aorus Elite)

3 minutes ago, Dandohyung1214 said:

I have 6 system fans. These 6 are divided into 2 sets with their own hubs, and their hubs have 4 pin connectors which i then connected to my motherboard (B550M Aorus Elite)

Yes, this makes sense. Those fans are not going to show within BIOS. They will just run at the full 12v. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

Ohh thank you. I'm currently having trouble with my drivers. My pc always crahses. I posted another topic about it