Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bluetooth headphones are very quiet (Oppo find x2 Pro)

My wireless earphones and headphones are quiet, I've tried changing between Bluetooth 1.6 and 1.4 and turning on/off absolute audio but hasn't done a huge amount.

Headphones: Bang and olufsen H9 3rd gen and oneplus bullets v2

System Specs: Ryzen 3 3100 (Stock) // Gigabyte Ds3h B450m // Vengeance 2x8GB 3200Mhz Ram // Sapphire Pulse Vega 56 8GB OC // Antec NeoEco Gold 500w Gold // WD Blue Sn550 500GB Nvme // WD Blue Hard-drive  1TB X 2 // Gamemax Strike Keyboard (Red Switches) // Rog Strix Pugio Mouse //

Tried adjusting the volume on the headphones themselves?

F@H
Desktop: i7-5960X 4.4GHz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS Rampage V, 32GB, RTX3080, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Thermaltake Overseer RX1, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Dell XPS 2 in 1 2019, 32GB, 1TB, 4K

GPD Win 2

14 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Tried adjusting the volume on the headphones themselves?

Yeah, helps but that much. 

System Specs: Ryzen 3 3100 (Stock) // Gigabyte Ds3h B450m // Vengeance 2x8GB 3200Mhz Ram // Sapphire Pulse Vega 56 8GB OC // Antec NeoEco Gold 500w Gold // WD Blue Sn550 500GB Nvme // WD Blue Hard-drive  1TB X 2 // Gamemax Strike Keyboard (Red Switches) // Rog Strix Pugio Mouse //

If the wieless earpiece has its own app for advanced control, its possible it has additional layer of hardware level volume control. If you have exhausted all options, then I guess the product is not workable for you and you should get something else.

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.