Looking for a affordable iem + bluetooth connectivity combo

ianspy1

Hey every one 😄

I am still very new into audio so please excuse some "obvious" mistakes in my thinking xD.

So I recently discovered that I like the feeling of wearing iem´s more then I do over ear headphones. With mine now dying (some focusrite AKG clones at my desktop with a focusrite 2i2 2nd gen. As well as my soundsport free´s.) I am looking to get a pair that fits both needs. Gaming and using guitar amps at my pc as well as having some form of bluetooth connection on the go. (preferably a bluetooth neck band but I am looking into small clip on amps and a short cable as well). For about 130€ ish all together.

I mostly listen to Hard Rock, Metal, Rap and some synth stuff 😄 Considering all of this A. can it be done on this kind of a budget ? B. Considering I am going to wear them a lot is a 2 pin connection better then a mmcx ? C. Give me some recommendations 😄 I have been digging into all of this and am still a bit overwhelmed by the options.

any help is appreciated 😄

If you're planning on swapping between cable and bluetooth neckband often, shoot for a two pin connector rather than mmcx, they tend to be more durable.