Weird error message pops up whenever i start up the pc

moeischamp

So whenever the pc starts, this error message pops up, also i dont know if this is related but the start button, wifi, battery amd command centre does not work not even the windows button on the keyboard.

I have tried to restart windows explorer on task manager and didnt fix the issue.

20211026_080549.jpg

I'd reinstall Windows, it's not worth trying to fix this issue.

A core Windows file was probably corrupted or deleted, and fixing those is more effort than its usually worth.

27 minutes ago, moeischamp said:

So whenever the pc starts, this error message pops up, also i dont know if this is related but the start button, wifi, battery amd command centre does not work not even the windows button on the keyboard.

I have tried to restart windows explorer on task manager and didnt fix the issue.

20211026_080549.jpg

Hey I don't know much about PCs myself but I did Google the error you get and I found this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32bridgeserverexe-incorrect-function-on-startup/00d8d0eb-f726-4972-81a6-1cdb364bd774

Maybe give that a shot?

27 minutes ago, ArashiKageTaro said:

Hey I don't know much about PCs myself but I did Google the error you get and I found this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32bridgeserverexe-incorrect-function-on-startup/00d8d0eb-f726-4972-81a6-1cdb364bd774

Maybe give that a shot?

I have given this a shot, although i think i need to restart the pc to see if it actually worked, unfortunately a family member has work unsaved and stuff so i will see later.

41 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

I'd reinstall Windows, it's not worth trying to fix this issue.

A core Windows file was probably corrupted or deleted, and fixing those is more effort than its usually worth.

You are probably right ://