Fractal Meshify 2 or NZXT H710 ?

Indian pc builder
Go to solution Solved by suedseefrucht,
54 minutes ago, Indian pc builder said:

Components equal intel i9 undisclosed gen and nvidia rtx 3080ti

For custom watercooling or an AIO watercooler´, I would go for the meshify 2.
Maybe the compact version if you dont need the space for a pump or a reservoir.

If you go for aircooling, I would go for the fractal design torrent.
So your airflow cant escape through the top and has to go to the back of your case to cool the CPU and grapics card.

i seem to make titles that explain the question

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

Well you should make the question your thread, not the title.. Thats just a moderation thing/request. But as for the 2 cases, Meshify 2 would be my choice so I would have proper air flow for my components as the NZXT cases can be hot boxes. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Cases aren't even playing on the same field. Unless you have very low powered components, H710 is pretty much universally a mistake, so Meshify 2 is better by a mile. If you just really like the look of the NZXT cases, they make a H510 Flow now that would be more competitive on performance, if not price. It's overpriced for what it is.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

2 hours ago, Caroline said:

Not sure what your components are but definitely the Meshify 2.

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

Also remember the point about looks

54 minutes ago, Indian pc builder said:

For custom watercooling or an AIO watercooler´, I would go for the meshify 2.
Maybe the compact version if you dont need the space for a pump or a reservoir.

If you go for aircooling, I would go for the fractal design torrent.
So your airflow cant escape through the top and has to go to the back of your case to cool the CPU and grapics card.

My build:

CPU

Intel Core i7 9700 8x 3.00GHz So.1151

CPU cooler

be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim

Motherboard

MSI B360-A PRO Intel B360 So.1151 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX

RAM

16GB (4x 4096MB) HyperX FURY black DDR4-2666

GPU

8GB Gigabyte GeForce RTX2070 WindForce 2X 3xDP/HDMI

SSD

500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 2280

HDD

4000GB WD Red WD40EFRX Intellipower 64MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/s

Power Supply

bequiet! Straight Power 750W Platinum

Case

Fractal Design Define R6
3x bequiet! Silent Wings 3 PWM

4 hours ago, Indian pc builder said:

If you want these components and keep the NZXT boxy look, why not the 5000D Airflow?
But between the two cases you mentioned, I'd take the Fractal everytime.

16 hours ago, KKLawrence said:

If you want these components and keep the NZXT boxy look, why not the 5000D Airflow?
But between the two cases you mentioned, I'd take the Fractal everytime.

Not possible to get it in India, not if you don’t want to pay 300dollars/ 33000rs