cooler scythe fuma 2

kingston a200 1tb ssd

all issues:

1.got small amount of thermal paste on cpu pins

wiped some off with kitchen roll, thermal paste was non conductive

2.stupidly tried to boot pc without cou cooler on for only a few seconds

3.RAM running at 2666mhz instead of rated 3600mhz

a. tried a-xmp profile 1 & 2: didn’t work

b. tried setting d-ram frequency to 3600mhz: wouldn’t boot windows just returned to bios at 2666mhz 

tried different settings such as memory try it with 3600mhz and same timings as a-xmp: didn’t work reset to 3600mhz

weeks later i attempted this again

i slowly increased the d-ram frequency  gradually (with everything else set to auto) only booting into bios not windows and it was working this way, when i reached 3600mhz it wouldn’t boot into windows so i lowered it to 3300mhz and it booted into windows (not sure if placebo but seemed like opening tabs and apps seemed slower)

this worked alright until i tried to load valorant launcher and it turned off, turned my pc back on and tried again then computer started to make siren noise and screen went black but could still hear yt video i was watching in background, i turned the pc off with the power button and rebooted into bios and RAM was reset to 2666mhz. booted into windows fine all seemed good but pc crashed when left idle and entered sleep mode

finally bringing us to today.

played some games with relatives  and all seemed good, ran userbenchmark and my pc crashed. rebooted and re ran it filming the operating it crashed once again and i saw it was as soon as it began to benchmark my gpu.

rebooted pc and loaded into battlefield 4 and had no issues was running as expected msi afterburned showed gpu usage not getting above 75 ish %, closed bf4 opened internet browser and started watching yt and had msi afterburner up on second monitor which showed gpu usage at 0% during video after 10 mins of this i pressed my spacebar to pause video and the screen went black. tried to turn pc back on but wouldn’t boot with the gpu fans spinning but the vga red light on. re seated gpu and same situation.

thank you if you made it this far

im sorry for my immense stupidity and seeming lack of care i don’t know why i do the stupid things i do but please if anyone can help me i would be eternally great full.

absolutely any help would amazing

did you apply the bios update thats adressed memory compatibility before diagnosing the memory?

as for the other issues without the machine functional it'll be hard to determine what all of the actual issues were before you already attempted the fixes you did. it's almost seems like you had memory , cpu temp , and power supply issues prior to the gpu becoming unfunctional but in what way those issue happened is unknown.

29 minutes ago, emosun said:

did you apply the bios update thats adressed memory compatibility before diagnosing the memory?

as for the other issues without the machine functional it'll be hard to determine what all of the actual issues were before you already attempted the fixes you did. it's almost seems like you had memory , cpu temp , and power supply issues prior to the gpu becoming unfunctional but in what way those issue happened is unknown.

no i did not do that unfortunately 

ah i see, what would you recommend i do?

At this point id be testing components individually to see whats parts you have are still functional. Using a known working machine test the ram/cpu/gpu/psu seperately to confirm what you have still works. 

After you know your parts are still functional from a hardware standpoint itll be easier to determine what might be wrong

1 hour ago, emosun said:

At this point id be testing components individually to see whats parts you have are still functional. Using a known working machine test the ram/cpu/gpu/psu seperately to confirm what you have still works. 

After you know your parts are still functional from a hardware standpoint itll be easier to determine what might be wrong

i see, unfortunately i don’t have another machine or know any where i could do this but i could try and find somewhere ig