White 32"4K monitor

Lurking

Daughter wants a white monitor that should be 32"and 4K for her Chromebook (and maybe future PC, no speedgaming).

Turns out they all are black inc. the bezel. 

Is there a place to find a white monitor? All the plastic should be white. Best I can find are monitors with a white stand, but still black bezel. 

Yes, I explained to her that when the monitor is off, the display still will look black..... she currently has 27", so an upgrade is nice anyway. 

AMD 9 7900 + Thermalright Peerless Assassin SE

Gigabyte B650m DS3H

2x16GB GSkill 60000 CL30

Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

Fractal Torrent Compact

Seasonic Focus Plus 550W Platinum

W11 Pro

You can vinyl wrap em if it needs to be white.

The LG 32UL750-W is about as close as it gets to a full white display at your desired specs just the front isn't.

I think this is going to have to be a talk between you and your daughter that what she wants simply doesn't exist. So she either stays with what she has or compromises.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

I imagine than an all-white bezel would be distracting or detract from the colors on the monitor. That is, if your monitor's white on a website or Word document doesn't match the white of the white monitor bezel, it would be distracting/ugly. Whereas black is dark and unobtrusive, and it goes with everything.

I assume that to get EVERYTHING white, you're going to have to order a custom job from somewhere, but I couldn't even begin to tell you where.

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life

Just buy any monitor you feel meets your requirement for everything else, then either wrap it or paint it.

You might aswell be asking for a pink monitor for the good it will do. The vast .. VAST majority of monitors come in various shade of black/grey.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Thanks for the responses. I think I'll try to talk her into a more standard color 🙂

I think painting will void the warranty and could get into the vents. And depending on the paint job (DIY!), it could come off over time from touching and look even worse. And wrapping also sounds like it could look ugly with the wrinkles and would be cumbersone with the vents and all the odd shapes a monitor has. 

AMD 9 7900 + Thermalright Peerless Assassin SE

Gigabyte B650m DS3H

2x16GB GSkill 60000 CL30

Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

Fractal Torrent Compact

Seasonic Focus Plus 550W Platinum

W11 Pro

My AOC from a few years ago is 100% white.  There are monitors out there, but I can't speak to their resolution, size or refresh.

*edit*

My AOC is fully white on the back, but the bezel and frame around the edge is silver.

You can also consider removing the frame and hydro-dipping it...

My LG 32UD8(don't think it's sold anymore and not cheap)is white/light grey, still black border around the screen, but I don't think there exist anyone that doesn't have that.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

The ROG Strix XG279Q-G is as white as it gets, but not 4K.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.