my phone speaker is poping every 20-30 minutes, and i'm worried

Caveman0407

hello, so, i just got a new phone (2 weeks old), and there is a problem that concerns me. The speakers pop every 30 or so minutes. either that'd be games, youtube, etc. I'm not sure if this had been an issue from the start or not. 

some extra detail: 

phone: Sansung Galaxy A52s 5G 

before i noticed, i had a humidifier on for 30 minutes, so that might be the cause

also, it seems to be more promenent in youtube, so it might be a software issue there as well

Update: it seems to be happening only in youtube, so maybe it's the software. 

Edited by Caveman0407
update

Hey, i had to do a bit with Phones a year ago.
Im not one of the pros out there but, did u had to update the software recently?

Otherwise i would ask if u still have warranty, if yes just well send it to a repair shop (i would suggest Samsung) and tell them your problem...
They can look more into it..

U even can just wait till the next update and give it a try or maybe one of the Better Android People on this Forum would check this out...

Best Luck and Hope

Casper

13 hours ago, Casper.SkyNet said:

Hey, i had to do a bit with Phones a year ago.
Im not one of the pros out there but, did u had to update the software recently?

Otherwise i would ask if u still have warranty, if yes just well send it to a repair shop (i would suggest Samsung) and tell them your problem...
They can look more into it..

U even can just wait till the next update and give it a try or maybe one of the Better Android People on this Forum would check this out...

Best Luck and Hope

Casper

i was going to a repair shop already, maybe at friday. I've tried restarting and it still occurs. If the shop can't find anything, i still have warranty. Thanks for the help