HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The design is the only option in my opinion for you favorite thing about the M8. So yes the metal is my favorite thing.

-OneManArmytstead

Favourite thing has got to be the overall performance of the HTC One phones has been consistently providing.  Unlike the Samsung phones, HTC focus on the normal usages by providing simple, everyday life requirements built-in to the phone for your needs.  Samsung just pushes a lot of gimmicks into their phones to help sell their product, gimmicks that you will probably never use.  Thanks Linus for this awesome give-away :)!  Also your low budget PC builds on LinusTechTips! Built my pc right off there.

hey @LinusTech can we get a thread close people don't seem to realize that the contest finished quite some time ago

I was doing that because people were still posting here. But did they listen? Noooooooooooooo!!!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Great review! The best part of the M8 i believe, is the BoomSound speaker and the build quality.

Wishlist checked! :)

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

I would actually love to have a phone like this.

-snip-

Desktop: i7-4790K OC 4.7Ghz | ASUS Z97-A | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | GTX 780 Ti  | Coolermaster Storm Stryker | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PNY Optima 240GB | Corsair AX860 |  ASUS PB278Q | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair K95 MX Red | Razer Ourbouros | Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250 ohms with schiit magni+modi.

not worth the money they want for it , been that way with this company for a long time now.