Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Probably the best looking Android phone I've seen. Think I'm going to switch to it from my iPhone 5.

This phone is awsome with it´s cool design and speakers. (favorite thing will be the dual camera that is awsome) :D^_^ B)

As an Samsung S4 user i could say that i would hardware wise taking the Htc (love this body) but still take the features of the S4.

BoomSound  :)

i7-10700K @ 5.1ghz;   RTX 3090 FE @ 2ghz;   ROG Maximus XII Hero;   4266mhz G.Skill 16GB DDR4;

I like the front-facing speakers. I didn't realize how much I actually wanted that feature until I tried showing somebody a video on my phone, and I had to cup my hand around the back so we could hear it.

I really love the design of this phone. It's so nice and thanks to HTC for sponsering this giveaway. :D Love you all!

4 MP camera on the one M8 has started to make me think if pixel count on the camera matters at all, for a better picture quality taken by it.

you need to make video on that linus.  

One does not simply, calling this phone Mate.

Its so awesome opportunity to win this device.

Good luck for everyone.

Probably the brushed aluminium body and definitely the gunmetal color.  :D 

the best ting about the m8 is its originality, it doesn't seem improve because others improved, but it seems that they really want to improve the user experience. 

ps. why don't they use the m8 as mate? (thats what i thought when i first saw it)

my favourite thing about the htc one is the insane build quality and advances in technology such as the dual sensors..

I have the m7 and i had nothing but problems, Hard brick, purple camera, screen backlight bleeding and damaged during repair. Hopefully the m8 is a bit better.

There are so many great things about this phone. But the one i would choose as the best is the speakers. I am always trying to show my friends videos and my s3 speakers aren't loud enough.

Those speakers are just awesome and since it is a phone I find it as the most useful "feature".  :D

I really like the things you can do with the camera, like 3D vision and that you can change focus in a picture. I also really like the speakers.