Audio/Video desync issue Windows 10

IWORDI

So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch.. and I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and I wanted to know why that is?

I also noticed that when disabling the setting, it increases my CPU temps.. I am using an i9-9900k with an H150i, and with the setting enabled as it is by default, my idle temps are 36-37c, but when disabling the setting, my idle temps go up to 52-53c.. and I want to know why that is?? Another thing I noticed, that's kind of off topic, is that when disabling fast startup, I always seem to get that bugged-out dotted line around desktop icons.. the only way I've been able to get rid of it for a little while is by going into Task Manager > Details > and stopping File Explorer and relaunching it. I've since re-enabled the setting, made sure all drivers and Windows are up to date, and have tried multiple browsers to see if I can keep the audio/video from getting desynced, but nothing has worked other than disabling "fast startup".

Idk if there's something else I could try to keep the audio/video desync from happening.. but please.. someone help me make sense of all this! lol

Windows 10 64-bit

Realtek High Definition Audio, Driver Version: 6.0.1.8186

Intel Core i9-9900K | EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 | MSI Z390 ACE | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4-3200 | Corsair MP600 2TB M.2 | Corsair H150i Pro AIO