Senn HD800s making a buzzing/rattling sort of sound.

Nexblitzer

So just for perspective these headphones are less then a month old I received them in very good condition. I did not notice this buzzing/rattle like sound until about 1 week of use, and I'm sure I haven't done anything to damage the driver.

I have so far tried these methods to try and diagnose/source the issue

1) Checked for a hair inside the driver. I thought this may be the case, but considering I can't see a *single* hair follicle in this driver, if it's there. I can't see it. The sounds seems to be around the mid-mids to high mids, can't exactly pin it. It appears more in the left driver, but then appears over to the right side from time to time.

2) Switched from different amps. From the GoXLR mini, which was lining out to the topping A50s, back to the GoXLR mini itself. Made sure the volume was real low for both amps, still hear the sound

3) Switched cable from the original balanced 4.4mm to 6.3mm and back. No difference made. tried on both amps.

4) Removed Equalizer APO when I noticed this sound. Funnily enough when I started to use Equalizer APO, I noticed this sound. I;m *very* new to EQ and wanted to try, I tried removing the EQ software, thinking that may have been the cause. It has since been reinstalled, but nothing have been changed but the settings are back to default. Did I miss a procedure during the uninstall perhaps? Could ths be driver related?

I'm out of ideas here. If worse comes to worse, how and what is the RMA process like for sennheiser, and whats the best way to go about it? Any help is appreciated, Thanks!