Will these settings cause any harm to my PC?

Omie

Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/VJPPHN

So I’ve been dealing with microstutters these past few months and noticed that my microstutters mostly disappear if I enable the following settings:

Nvidia Control Panel:

• Power management profile: Maximum performance
  • Shader cache size: Unlimited

Windows 10 Settings:

• High Performance power profile

BIOS:

• Disable Intel SpeedStep
  • Disable Intel Speed Shift Technology
  • Disable CPU C-states

I’m not sure what exactly eliminates the stuttering, but it appears to be one of the above combinations. I don’t have anything overclocked in my build other than XMP’ing my RAM and syncing all my CPU cores to one speed.

Given my build and cooling (H115i), is it safe to just leave all of the above options enabled so that I can play all my games stutter-free?

It will not be a harm. But your PC run at full power all time. Try clean install OS. Than check thermals. And describe scenarios when it's appeared at first.

2 hours ago, gsk07765 said:

It will not be a harm. But your PC run at full power all time. Try clean install OS. Than check thermals. And describe scenarios when it's appeared at first.

Ok thanks. I mean as long as there’s no damage to my parts in the long term I’m fine with it.

I monitored my temps playing some games and my CPU hit around 78C and GPU around 74C as maximum temps.