Can I use a lawn mower power supply for my PC?

BIG-Z
Go to solution Solved by Pixelfie,

No, it won't have the correct cable outputs and you need 3.5v, 5v and 12v for PC.

Erm I have an old lawnmower and it says 1700W on the front. 

bit of a random question but do you think it would be possible to take out the power supply and use it in a PC? the power supply doesn't have to fit inside the case. (The lawn mower is the bosch rotak 40 ergo flex, heres the link https://www.lawnmowersdirect.co.uk/product/bosch-rotak-40-ergo-flex-electric-lawnmower/)

You could*

*if you decide to spend hundreds of pounds and very much time to make a DIY power supply without killing yourself in the process.

As @Pixelfiesaid,

11 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

you need 3.5v, 5v and 12v for PC

So baiscally, you would have to make a power supply to convert the ?v power into 12V (5V and 3.5V aren't that important for a working PC).

At those power levels id just stick it into my pc as a secondary unit for high power stuff (subzero cooling, tons of harddrives, etc.)

What?? It doesn't probably even have a "power supply"??? It's a corded electric lawnmower? The "power supply" of it is the mains power. the 1700W listing is for how much power it consumes when running. If you get such questions and ideas I am not even sure you'd be fit to build anything tech related.