Only 13GB Out Of 16GB Of My Memory Is Usable?!?!?!

Go to solution Solved by xAcid9,

Try swap stick or/and slot.

So a little while ago, I was looking at task manager to check out how my CPU was doing with some mods in some games, and I noticed that some of my ram is being reserved by hardware. But the thing is, it only used to say 94MB hardware reserved and it still left me about 15.9GB which was completely fine, but now it states that 3 whole Gigabytes are being used which has really REALLY been starting to worry me. I tried looking for answers but it's all either go to "msconfig" with (Win + R) and change your boot settings in advanced options which has NOT worked, or it was because someone had malfunctioning sticks of memory. I know it's not my RAM because I tested it in my friends PC and it worked perfectly, so it's something software related. (At least I hope..)

So if anyone is able to reach out to me and help figure out what is going on, it would literally mean the world to me!! By the way incase anyone is wondering what memory I'm using, it's G-Skill Trident Z RGB in dual channel. :P

Desktop Screenshot 2021.10.23 - 02.34.11.44.png

Try swap stick or/and slot.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |