I need help whit WHEA-Logger id 18

KevinBogard

Hello everyone, the thing is like this, a few days ago my PC restarted out of nowhere, no matter what I did on the PC (games, browser, etc.) it still restarted, everything freezes and restarts, the question is I have already done performance tests taking the CPU and GPU to the maximum for a couple of hours and nothing happens (everything always monitored in HWMonitor), the temperatures are stable, they do not exceed 55-60 ° C and also makes a A couple of days the PC was thoroughly maintained, everything is clean and with new thermal paste, when it restarts I go to the event viewer and I always get 3 errors called WHEA-Logger id 18 that you see in the image, now I do not know what that error means, it tells me that it is an uncorrectable hardware error but as I said all the components were stress tested taking them to the maximum and still it does not restart and nothing happens but when I am calm on the PC it reboots
I suspect it is the power supply but I want to know if you have any ideas.

Components:
AMD Ryzen 1400

Motherboard Aorus B450 pro wifi
16GB ram XPG
GTX 1050ti GPU
Corsair CX 450M
2 1TB hard drives
2 SSD 120 GB and another 128GB
Windows 10 64bits

I hope you can help me because before changing or buying something I need to know exactly what happens or which component is the one that fails.

I apologize for the English, I am using a translator.

1634953990413582814341.jpg

Turn off "Low current idle" in BIOS. SShould be set to "Typical current idle" for Summit Ridge.

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

It's probably an error in the infinity fabric when the cores are trying to communicate with cache. If you have XMP enabled I would try turning it off.

1 hour ago, Rajeh said:

It's probably an error in the infinity fabric when the cores are trying to communicate with cache. If you have XMP enabled I would try turning it off.

then is it possible that the ram memories are damaged?
and I'm going to do that to see what happens