No Post on advertised XMP?!

Hi,

I recently bought new set of RAM 4x8GB from Kingston new brand Fury beast, has 2 XMP profiles, one 3600mhz and the other is 3733mhz.

XMP 3733mhz, is not working. It wont even post, regardless of what I do, voltages, low FCLK, loose timings...etc. all drivers and bios up to date.

I tried the other way around, FCLK 1866 and no XMP, errors on all stress test also regardless of voltages.

Not sure what is the issue, is it my RAMs, my board, both?

My board is GB Aorus Elite X570 with 5600x.

Currently on 3600mhz C16 with tight timings. Getting around 59ns in AIDA safe mode and 63ns in AIDA normal windows.

Note that the RAMs are not compatible with the board.

Are those rams listed on the boards compatibility chart? If not then they havent been tested with the board so it makes sense that a 100% perfect overclock isnt going to work. The difference between 3600 and 3733 isnt high enough to warrent really caring if it works anyway so regardless of why it cannot hit that speed it still really isnt going to be a problem.

1 minute ago, emosun said:

Are those rams listed on the boards compatibility chart? If not then they havent been tested with the board so it makes sense that a 100% perfect overclock isnt going to work. The difference between 3600 and 3733 isnt high enough to warrent really caring if it works anyway so regardless of why it cannot hit that speed it still really isnt going to be a problem.

Yes, the RAMs are relatively new and not yet supported or in QVL list of the board.

2 minutes ago, KhaderKh said:

Yes, the RAMs are relatively new and not yet supported or in QVL list of the board.

Honestly then just be happy with 3600 considering the board is doing it with nobody actually making any bug fixes for it.

Running past 3600mhz with 4-dimms on Ryzen is not a plug and play operation.  

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

11 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

honestly anything beyond 3200 mhz is pretty lucky on ryzen 3000/5000, even more so with 4 dimms. id say about 70% of Ram does not boot beyond 3200 mhz stable on most ryzen 3000/5000 chips. 

seems like I'm one of lucky ones