With the TotalPhase Cable Tester being available at some point, would you like to see LTT cables at some point?

LamboManGuy

I personally would love to start rocking LTT cables in my PC setup, especially if they were available in a nice array of colors. I'm talking DP, USB, HDMI, all of it. I want it all, just to start a theme in my build. I don't know about you guys, but I personally find it very difficult to come up with a theme with a PC build at some point, and to this day, I just switch all my RGB to whatever I think seems cool looking at the time. I do that, see it for a few weeks, and then just switch it up. The cycle just constantly repeats, and I think this could be a solution. Heck, I'd be super down for a custom color bundle if I don't want just orange, black, etc.  I want to hear everyone's opinions about this, because I think it's a great idea.

Also yes, I would agree that my thought process is a bit random. My mind moves pretty fast, and I thought of this on a whim during a break from work. Let me know what you think!

It's just a tester. Need more than that to create your own cables.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

I don't see the point or why anyone would buy an LTT cable. It would just be some cable with an LTT logo on it, and it would cost like 5 times more than the same cable from monoprice. Even if you're a diehard LTT fanboy, it's not like you would see the cables that much. 

You might as well just order an Amazonbasic cable and then send 5 dollars to Linus to put on his massive cash pile. 

to be fair, he mentioned in the beginning of the video that they've thought about it before, but it wasn't worth it until they got this cable tester to verify quality from overseas manuf. So now that he has it, who knows. 

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I don't see the point or why anyone would buy an LTT cable. It would just be some cable with an LTT logo on it, and it would cost like 5 times more than the same cable from monoprice. Even if you're a diehard LTT fanboy, it's not like you would see the cables that much. 

You might as well just order an Amazonbasic cable and then send 5 dollars to Linus to put on his massive cash pile. 

While I personally wouldn't be in the market for buying any cables anytime soon, I have to disagree. I wouldn't view it from a fanboy perspective, but from a quality perspective. He has always been very vocal about quality throughout reviews. He is very nitpicky at times and is always willing to share his disappointment with bad quality. So me buying LTT cable to me would be because I would trust that it would be a good quality because I know he wouldn't put it out unless he was willing to use it himself. I do not trust Amazon Basic cables with anything. Monoprice maybe in a pinch

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Rather than rebranding some OEM themselves (requires much more to offer something with warranty than just "stuff"), maybe doing some kind of collab like with Noctua. That way, they are just approving stuff, maybe with LMG orange as accent color. But someone else is handling everything else.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv