My computer is having BSODs a day after downloading cyberpunk 2077

Go to solution Solved by LastMeerKat4942,

Ok it seems as though i have fixed it. i dont really know how but i did.

Id like to say first that i have never experienced a bsod on this pc before.

I believe the problem arose after a certain point in the campaign (after the initial heist if that matters) for Cyberpunk 2077.  The game about 6 hours in, began to crash way too often like every couple minutes and for some reason the crashes are bsods (blue screen of death) instead of normal crashes, and now my computer is having similar failures on its own as well.

To begin with my pc specs are as follows- WINDOWS 10 64BIT, RTX 3070 FE, RYZEN 7 3700X, 2X8 CORSAIR VENGANCE 3200, SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS 1TB, CORSAIR 650 WATT PSU. 

And i do have the xmp enabled for 3200 MHz but no other overclocking.

i have had my pc for about 8 months.

So with that out of the way let me explain some of what i have done in the 8 or so hours I've put into fixing this issue.

First off i have uninstalled my gpu drivers using ddu in safe mode and then reinstalled the newest drivers multiple times, run a full virus scan and malware scan and nothing showed, uninstalled cyberpunk 2077 and reinstalled it several times as well as uninstalled gog galaxy and it did nothing, and last and probably least restarted my pc a plethora of times.

So far the issue has gotten better but resolved and is still a problem worth fixing

And sorry if there isn't enough info but if you need to know something just ask.

But any help would be greatly appreciated!

here is my mini dump from windbgMy minidump.rtf

And my event viewer report of a crashMy eventviewer report.rtf