I need help with my 2080 super

kirbyisafk

Trust me I know I got a prebuilt, people already flamed me for getting one just didnt have the time/knowledge to build a pc. 

Build - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ibuypower-gaming-desktop-intel-core-i7-9700k-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-super-1tb-hdd-480gb-ssd-black/6362984.p?skuId=6362984

I got this last year of july 2020

So recently I have been having issues with this nvidia graphics card 2080 super where it i'll be running any game (cod/league/any game) normal and fine, then all the sudden when im loading into a game both my monitors go undetected from my gpu/my fans goes to 100% super loud. My temps are around 59c-63c on MSI afterburner/HWinfo64 when the games are running and just note this issue hasnt happened before this new patch release since new world came out. I tried a DDU uninstall of the driver and reinstall in safemode but nothing worked everytime I launch it, it'll just be okay then blackout/fans shoot up like crazy. Not sure what to do but if you have any advice or solutions to fix this issue anything would help

Check event viewer and pinpoint one of those shutdowns looking for critical failures. So you can provide more info about this issue

Open up the case and tell us the psu model that is in there. Ibuypower often uses some craptastic psu's and this is directly in line with these kinds of shutdowns.

650 watt 80 plus Gold power supply

here are the recent errors from the event checker

error 1.png

error 4.png

error 3.png

error 2.png