PC has booted up but has LOUD FANS

Kurt Axl Saludo

Hello Guys i need help my pc is booting up but when it reaches the lock screen it just froze and fans are blowing loud. I tried cleaning the whole Computer and Ram but did not work any tips?

2 hours ago, Kurt Axl Saludo said:

Hello Guys i need help my pc is booting up but when it reaches the lock screen it just froze and fans are blowing loud. I tried cleaning the whole Computer and Ram but did not work any tips?

As in the login screen?  Loud fans implies 100% fan speed which could be a heat problem but may also be something else.  There are a bunch of pinned posts that amongst other useful things list the kinds of data that is often needed to troubleshoot problems.

i personally would start by rebooting and forcing bios config. (Often it’s spam the delete key as or just barely after you hit the power button but it varies by board) and taking a look see at bios just to make sure everything is fine there.  It probably will be.  Just seeing the hardware run in a non broken manner can be nice sometimes.  Will also confirm whether it’s a hardware or software issue. If it gets there ok, if you’ve got a windows install key using that would be a different OS instance than the one on your drive (which I hold under suspicion atm)   A safe mode boot would be another way in perhaps.  Might work might not.   (I don’t even know exactly how to do that anymore.  It was turned from a simple setting into this multiple reboot secret handshake thing.  That thing is enough to drive a body to violence.  Or apple) 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.