Lenovo Ideapad S145 not turning on...

This problem started when I decided to take a break and turn the laptop off. And when I came back after several hours and decided to check something it doesn't turn on. The led light for charging doesn't lit to. The only thing I notice is that the Num Lock led light is blinking lightly. Tried to press it and the blinking just get stronger as seen on the video. I use this puppy for online classes, gaming (specifically League of legends and rarely Valorant), photoediting in GIMP, and video editing. Laptop doesn't have any fans so I have a mini fan for cooling. I tried to disconnect the battery and plug in the chargee and did nothing. Tried to drain the battery until the blinking on the Num Lock button is gone. But when I charge it, it comes back again blinking.. Thankss

Specs:

Model:   Lenovo Ideapad S145

CPU:   Intel Pentium Silver N5000

iGPU:   Intel uhd 605

Ram:   Originally Ramaxel 4gb ram 1Rx16 PC4-2666V and upgraded to Kingston 8gb ram 1Rx8 PC4-2400T

Storage:   HFM256GDHTNG Sk hynix 256GB (storage is not that full, 80gb+ free storage left)

• 10 months later...
On 10/21/2021 at 11:21 PM, Billy Jr. said:

This problem started when I decided to take a break and turn the laptop off. And when I came back after several hours and decided to check something it doesn't turn on. The led light for charging doesn't lit to. The only thing I notice is that the Num Lock led light is blinking lightly. Tried to press it and the blinking just get stronger as seen on the video. I use this puppy for online classes, gaming (specifically League of legends and rarely Valorant), photoediting in GIMP, and video editing. Laptop doesn't have any fans so I have a mini fan for cooling. I tried to disconnect the battery and plug in the chargee and did nothing. Tried to drain the battery until the blinking on the Num Lock button is gone. But when I charge it, it comes back again blinking.. Thankss

Specs:

Model:   Lenovo Ideapad S145

CPU:   Intel Pentium Silver N5000

iGPU:   Intel uhd 605

Ram:   Originally Ramaxel 4gb ram 1Rx16 PC4-2666V and upgraded to Kingston 8gb ram 1Rx8 PC4-2400T

Storage:   HFM256GDHTNG Sk hynix 256GB (storage is not that full, 80gb+ free storage left)

Im having the similar issue, my lenovo s145 out of nowhere turned the screen off, but it still showed signs it was alive, instead of the num button, the power button started blinking, not so fast like this but at a constant rate, then stop for a while, and blink again! I looked it up and found nothing exactly like me. Generally motherboard problems, there is no lights whatsoever but this has interstingly... i wonder if my bios is glitched or whatever (i say that because the computer turned off when i removed the cable, but i may have touched the hdmi connection while doing so, maybe static energy messed things up? Or the computer was relying 100% on the charger when i removed it, idk but something wrong isnt right here) ... does any one have knowledge of what diferent blinks mean?

My specs are quite different, i got a 256gb ssd (windows installed), 1tb hdd, 20gb ram, intel i7 8gen, mx110.

Please answer! Any experience may be valid