Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first ever build and looking for feedback

Budget (including currency): 650 USD / 10200 EGP

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly popular multiplayer FPS games and single-player games, I will also use this machine for programming so I'm expecting Android emulation (Maybe IOS emulation in a mac virtual machine but I don't expect that to be smooth) and full-stack web development

Other details

I'm also overbudget with this part list so I'm looking for good ways to cut cost without affecting performance as much.

U can use this website for an estimate on prices in the country: https://www.elnekhelytechnology.com

My current parts list is:

AMD RYZEN 5 3600X

Gigabyte b550 Gaming X OR Gigabyte B550M

Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 8GB 3200MHZ Cl16

Noctua NH-U12S

EVGA 650 80+ Bronze

LIAN LI pc-o11-dynamic (I'm ok with going open air till i get more money to buy a case)

GTX 750 TI (I currently have this in my prebuilt and will be using till I get the money for a new card, planning for a 3060)

I already have a 500gb Samsung evo 860 sata and 500gb in salvage HDD but planning to get an m.2 ssd for DirectStorage

Monitors

I already have and LED tv and Dell LCD 4:3 that I will upgrade down the road

Peripherals

I don't need to purchase peripherals and I have a windows subscription as part of my school Microsoft account.

Why are you upgrading?

My current pc is a Lenovo ThinkCentre M92 with a Core i5-3470, and if I need to upgrade anything in I'm gonna have to upgrade everything in it due to it's old motherboard.

Use the stock cooler instead of the nh-u12s.

If you can, squeeze in 2x8GB of memory.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.