Case change FOr curent and future build

Jeyof

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games mostly

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi Guys,

I currently have and old build but not ready yet to change the pars event if it will not last for long any more.

Mi current issue is that I Finely have a good desk for the computer and I have a shelf on the side and of course My massive tower is not fitting below, and I am not a fan of having the computer on the ground.

I a looking for a new case ( open?) with 40cm high max where I can fit a custom water cooling ( not existing yet), my current build hand to have possibility of massive upgrade in the futures (no issues of size of components , AMD or Intell ...)

I currently have :

Intel Core i7-7700K (4.2 GHz)

Gigabyte AORUS Z270X-Gaming K5

DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, Noir, 2 x 8 Go, 2400 MHz,CAS 14

LEPA AquaChanger 240

KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080 EXOC, 8 Go

2 ssd + 1 HDD

Blu-ray reader

Cooler Master MasterCase Maker 5 (sad to read of this case I love it)

Cooler Master V750, 750W

PCIe WiFi board

The idea is to set that in a case that can feat below the shelf and support a full custom water cooling (2 rad 6 fan) with my current component and be able to upgrade in the future to RTX ...

7 minutes ago, Jeyof said:

This two cases are looking awesome but if I do note mistake no way to have a Blu-ray reader on it

You could use an external enclosure? Doesn't really matter because neither case is < 400mm tall. Sorry.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.