One of the two USB 3.0 port on the front panel of my case doesn't work (neither charge nor data transfer)

Boombi

Hello I just purchased a new case for better cooling and looks and transfered everything in. The front pannel of the case has 2 USB 3.0 ports, when I had to plug them to my motherboard there was only one connector with two cables attached so I guessed that the two ports are connected to that single connector. Plugged it  to my USB Header on the motherboard but only one of the front port works. I checked online and a USB 3.0 header (It is a USB 3.0 header I checked) can support two USBs 3.0 Should it work out of the box or is there something I must tweak to enable it ? Maybe it is the Motherboard itself which has been built like that so just in case I'm using an B450 Aorus Elite V1.

Tried to check online if I had to enable something but didn't find anything so thought I would try here. Thank you !

Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite V1, Ryzen 5 3600X, Gigabyte OC 3070ti, 850watt PSU, 1440p 144hz G@ming