Picking parts on heavy budget

Komorebi

Budget (including currency): 200-250 gbp

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, fortnite, overwatch, premier pro, photoshop, sketch up, streaming, recording. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  Already have monitor, 1080p 75hz, zotac gaming 1660 twin fan 16 gb, core i5 6500, Gigabyte H310M S2H Intel Micro ATX Socket LGA 1151 mobo. Need ram, psu, case, 1.25 tb storage, hdd+ssd, ssd can be small, and cooler. All for under 250 gbp total. No peripherals needed. 

1 hour ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

This CPU and Motherboard are not compatible 🤔🤔

Correct. you Need a motherboard with Intel Z170 / Z270 or H110, or B150 / B250 chipsets. Those support 6th and 7th gen Intel CPU's.

Other than that, try something like this for your parts:

(this is all the bare entry level stuff from manufacturers I respect). You could go cheaper on the case if you wanted, personal preference.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler  (£29.99 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  (£44.98 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Crucial BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£25.98 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£31.91 @ Amazon UK)
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  (£57.99 @ Technextday)
Power Supply: be quiet! System Power 9 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£44.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £235.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-10-21 21:31 BST+0100

30 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

727098589_download(6).jpeg.baa0a5c732608eab08d2a621c6db1253.jpeg

Airflow is complete garbage, unless you want your pc to catch on fire dont buy the h510

Get a mesh case instead like p300-400a

IDK Paul from Pauls Hardware keeps using it for his builds. I have never used it personally. I believe they came out with a high airflow version with front mesh, H510 Flow.

Perhaps the Fractal Design Meshify C, seems to score highly, but is 85 pounds or 99 USD.

Cooler Master Masterbox Q300L perhaps for a smaller case, 42 pounds

1 hour ago, maartendc said:

IDK Paul from Pauls Hardware keeps using it for his builds. I have never used it personally. I believe they came out with a high airflow version with front mesh, H510 Flow.

Perhaps the Fractal Design Meshify C, seems to score highly, but is 85 pounds or 99 USD.

Cooler Master Masterbox Q300L perhaps for a smaller case, 42 pounds

H510 is only good for low end stuff that doesnt output much heat cause it is a literal oven

The new flow version is just a pricier h510 with holes drilled into the front

Meshify is a great case cause easy to build in and good quality though expensive

Just get a p400a instead, theres a digital version with 3 rgb fans in the front and a cheaper non rgb one with 2 fans (1 front, 1 back)

Though since op is in the uk those corsair rgb cases are pretty cheap, go for a 220t airflow cause mesh, rgb, and cheap

Just turn of the  rgb if you dont want it

22 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

H510 is only good for low end stuff that doesnt output much heat cause it is a literal oven

The new flow version is just a pricier h510 with holes drilled into the front

Meshify is a great case cause easy to build in and good quality though expensive

Just get a p400a instead, theres a digital version with 3 rgb fans in the front and a cheaper non rgb one with 2 fans (1 front, 1 back)

Though since op is in the uk those corsair rgb cases are pretty cheap, go for a 220t airflow cause mesh, rgb, and cheap

Just turn of the  rgb if you dont want it

Good suggestions, the only thing is that those cases are rather large, full ATX I believe. Since the OP has a micro ATX mobo, he might want something a bit smaller. 

What I like about the Meshify C and Masterbox Q300L is the smaller form factor. 

Do you know any other micro atx cases with good airflow?

Just now, maartendc said:

Good suggestions, the only thing is that those cases are rather large, full ATX I believe. Since the OP has a micro ATX mobo, he might want something a bit smaller. 

What I like about the Meshify C and Masterbox Q300L is the smaller form factor. 

Do you know any other micro atx cases with good airflow?

Meshify mini, focus g mini

I dont focus on matx