Doom for Atari ST / Amiga 500

Wolan

Have you heard about Dread project by KK/Altair ? Back in 1994 Everyone told that Doom is impossible to be made on Amiga. Then there were some 3d games made for Amiga 1200 but none of them really was a DOOM level game. Lot of time passed and in 2019 I've seen this presentation聽

I've seen some more infos about the project from author YT page,and now on Pixel Heaven 2021 it was presented to the audience, and it looks amazing.

So If you think DOOM is impossible to make on Amiga this guy said "Hold my beer" 馃檪

聽Update: Just find out they made an Atari ST version聽

Anthony appreciate your Feedback on this 馃檪

6 minutes ago, Cool Dude 101 said:

*Doom music starts playin

carlton-dance-gif-transparent-5.gif&f=1&

funny-dance-move-6.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Vans UltraRange EXO SE

Are there any Platforms to which Doom(1994) hasn't been ported to yet? I wonder if He cheated and used a PowerPC Warp Board to run this Game? After Commodore went belly up, there were a number of small companies who offer a number of upgrade kits.聽

The same for the Atari ST/TT/Falcon Home Computers.

Porting on more powerful聽devices (and I'm talking about today's Calculators) is easier then on a聽MC68000 proc from 1979. Also - It's not a port but a New Doom-like game. So, nope - not a cheat. You can download a demo for Amiga and try it yourself if you have the hardware.聽It was shown it live in Poland on Pixelheaven two weeks ago. I've talked to聽聽couple people who meet Krzysztof in person, and he is real genius in Amiga Dev.聽聽聽

Just found another video聽

let make it two

BTW Floppotron is also a Polish project 馃檪