Forza Horizon 5

Texas1836

Hello, I have a question about the supported devices for Forza horizon 5: I'm looking for a wheel that's good, but under $500 (US) or, preferably under $400 (US). I know I'm leaving stuff on the table with a low price, I've just never owned a wheel before. I like the G20/G29 but from my research people say the brake pedal has too much resistance, and here comes my main question: Could i use the G20/G29 as my wheel, and use a different pedal set? I'm asking this because in the supported devices page, it only mentions the wheel+pedal combos for Logitech. Also, I own a airplane yoke, and was wondering if I could like mod it in some way for Forza to support/find it? Thank you for any help, if possible.

the brake paddle is a little heavy i think you can change out the spring, i have had my G29 since July of this year and Love it after about 500 hours of use the brake paddle is a bit easy to push, i got mine for 300 USD with the shifter (it was on sale) i set up a windows VM with VFIO to pass my GPU to it and Played some Forza and it was Great. i Would get the G29.

KanyeWestLover911
Reminder

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

I Use Arch BTW

my PCs 

these are my Pcs 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/mtj08/saved/

45 minutes ago, I-Use-Arch-BTW said:

the brake paddle is a little heavy i think you can change out the spring, i have had my G29 since July of this year and Love it after about 500 hours of use the brake paddle is a bit easy to push, i got mine for 300 USD with the shifter (it was on sale) i set up a windows VM with VFIO to pass my GPU to it and Played some Forza and it was Great. i Would get the G29.

Alrighty, thank you!

46 minutes ago, I-Use-Arch-BTW said:

Tbh if i could do a aftermarket pedal set i would get the G29, but from reading reviews the G23 has a less restrictive brake pedal

22 hours ago, Texas1836 said:

Tbh if i could do a aftermarket pedal set i would get the G29, but from reading reviews the G23 has a less restrictive brake pedal

you could go with that but i have never tried it, it looks fine 

KanyeWestLover911
Reminder

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

I Use Arch BTW

my PCs 

these are my Pcs 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/mtj08/saved/