Has anyone got expereience with one of these styluses?

XG BC

I want to get a stylus for my tablet a huawei mediapad m3 lite 10 sadly it hasnt got pen support. i found a few styluses online that claim to work with a nornal capacitive screen without a disk or a super fat rubber tip namely these:

adonit dash 3/ adonit dash 4

wacom bamboo sketch

has anyone of you guys got experience with these? do they work ok for writing? i dont need to create proffessional art with them i just want to write

have ordered the adonit dash 3 now as the dash 4 has dual mode which is useless to me and the dash 3 was the only one available it will take 3-4 weeks to arrive though. i will post my experiences with it here

as i said i am in the process of getting one right now just takes a while but will defenitely post my experience with it here how it writes/feels. some might find the lack of preassure sensing annoying but i normally use fineliners/mine pencils anyways where if you apply preassure it doesnt change anything except maybe break something so lets see if it fits my usecase.

• 4 weeks later...

I have now gotten the stylus and i have to say it isnt bad for beeing compatible with all capacitive touchscreens. it writes ok but you have to be careful to not rest your hand on the screen because the device isnt able to differentiate between your finger/palm and the stylus. you also shouldnt hold it at an angle too extreme because it either doesnt work or the line drifts away from the tip of the stylus. drawing diagonal lines has a bit of wobble in it. so in conclusion if all you want to do is take notes and solve equations it is fine but for drawing it isnt good. if your tablet/phone doesnt support an active stylus get this one if it does support one get the one for the device as they have preassure sensitivity are more accurate and have palm rejection.