Need help troubleshooting a few things

Good afternoon crew,

I need help troubleshooting my newly built PC. The specs are: 

Motherboard: MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory

GPU:     ASRock Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Challenger D Video Card

PSU: Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

CPU:    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor

1. Dual channel RAM creates DRAM LED issue. When only 1 (doesn't matter out of two since both work) is inserted into the 1 or 2 slot, the computer boots perfectly. When I insert the second in 3 or 4, the RGB lights up for the RAM but the DRAM issue stops the boot. I have checked the CPU for any broken off or bent pins and it is completely fine. Granted, I had to rebend some pins prior to insertion but they are all straight and I have triple checked for any abnormal pins to no avail. I did the latest BIOS update but haven't reset the CMOS battery to check if it is the motherboard. Any ideas on what I can do?                                                                                                                                                                                                    

2. Every time I boot up a game like Valorant (i am assuming it uses high cpu and ram compared to other games I played with no sound), the computer makes this noise: (refer to clip for the buzzing robotic noise). I checked if it was the cpu cooler and it definitely was not. 

Please let me know what you guys think, thank you!