I Will GRANT You One Wish (SPONSORED)

BellLMG
Just now, Roswell said:

You're jumping through a lot of hoops to justify a business using a dying child to make profit.

Not as many as you're jumping through to use a dying child to make yourself feel morally superior - dismissing said child and his mothers feelings in the mix, too. Pretty fucking gross.

You have a good one dude. I have zero desire to keep interacting with that level of cynicism.

6 minutes ago, Jaesop said:

Not as many as you're jumping through to use a dying child to make yourself feel morally superior - dismissing said child and his mothers feelings in the mix, too. Pretty fucking gross.

You have a good one dude. I have zero desire to keep interacting with that level of cynicism.

It’s not cynicism, it’s quite literally what they did. 

If “moral superiority” is calling out a business that uses kids with cancer as a revenue source, then I guess I’m Captain Morality. Over here in reality outside of rabid YouTube fanboyism, it’s called being an adult with more than two brain cells.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

11 hours ago, Roswell said:

You're jumping through a lot of hoops to justify a business using a dying child to make profit.

You're jumping through a lot of hoops to make something that made someone really happy seem really bad.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Many funny comments here.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

13 hours ago, Roswell said:

I don't know how to break this to you, but a child doesn't have to be dying to qualify for Make a Wish.  You only need to have a critical illness as a child to qualify.  There is no requirement for it to be terminal.  I have a friend now in her 30s who was a Make a Wish kid after fighting Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma years ago.  You have no idea if Grant is dying or not, you just decided it so based on your ignorance of the Make A Wish foundation.

More over, Grant himself in the video seems super happy with it all, and his opinion on it surely carries more weight on the issue than yours.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade