Suggest Part Changes/Upgrades/Tweaks

Sanved Joshi

Budget (including currency): NA

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Apes Legends, Battlefield 1,5, 2042 Gaming + Streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):
This is what I currently have. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4pYJj2

A pic of the insides of my PC: 
1921417947_IMG202109232002371.thumb.jpg.6376488b102b87010386a9311f3ce8a3.jpg

The Arctic P12 fans that came with the AIO are behind the radiator, so the radiator is push-pull with NF-A14 3000RPM fans in pull.
All fans are set to a quiet 700-1000RPM curve, temps are good.
The bottom fans are NF-F12 2000RPM, exhaust is NF-F12 3000RPM, Top fans are NF-A14 2000RPM.

The pic was taken before the other two sticks of RAM arrived. 

Thanks in advance!

I dont think an aio is supposed to be mounted like that .-.

Mount the aio to the top not to the bottom, i think its something to do with the rad being below the pump or something like that

Just now, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Mount the aio to the top not to the bottom, i think its something to do with the rad being below the pump or something like that

Jay simplified the Gamers Nexus AIO orientation video: pcmasterrace

2 minutes ago, MKI said:

Jay simplified the Gamers Nexus AIO orientation video: pcmasterrace

Spot on!
The only reason I can't go with the BEST is because in O11 mini I can't put the radiator on top without modding, as I have an ATX motherboard.

Also, the radiator is on the side, not the bottom.

Edited by Sanved Joshi
Wanted to reply to another post as well

2 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

It forces air up into the pump and kills it very quickly.

@Sanved JoshiI'm not sure why you need 10TB of storage for what sounds like just a gaming/streaming rig, but I guess you're better off spreading them out for redundancy than using an 8TB hard drive... Everything else looks great, but I am curious about the storage choice.

the pc guy

1 minute ago, Forleb said:

It forces air up into the pump and kills it very quickly.

@Sanved JoshiI'm not sure why you need 10TB of storage for what sounds like just a gaming/streaming rig, but I guess you're better off spreading them out for redundancy than using an 8TB hard drive... Everything else looks great, but I am curious about the storage choice.

Yes, that much storage is not required for just gaming and streaming.
There is redundancy set up in software (proprietary solution created by the company I work for) for important stuff (mobile backups, old photos and videos, etc) across my two hard disks and an SSD (With bi-weekly backups to a portable drive). 

Rest is just for media and stuff. Got all of them super duper cheap.

28 minutes ago, Sanved Joshi said:

Spot on!
The only reason I can't go with the BEST is because in O11 mini I can't put the radiator on top without modding, as I have an ATX motherboard.

Also, the radiator is on the side, not the bottom.

Don't worry, only looks wrong because the tubes come form the bottom. I mounted my AIO also tubes down but sideways like you. No air in the pump whatsoever.

I think your biggest upgrade comes from a better monitor. Of course, hardware this and that, but the 3900X is still a top of the line chip and the 3070ti should also last a few years. You can yeet one of the gen4 drives, as your Motherboard only supports the top seated m.2 to operate at Gen4 speeds. The other one is only Gen3. Maybe get a nice 2tb SSD to seat in there?

You have fans and cooling for ages, so no worries there.

Honestly I'd say you're at the ponit of no necessary upgrades for the next 1-2 years.