Frame drops

So I've had my pc for about maybe 9 to 11 months, built it myself, and have been noticing frame drops on some games and where I've been able to see the most noticeable difference is Overwatch (ew I know). I run an rtx 2080 super 8gb vram, 16gb 3600mhz, ryzen 5 5600x, boot on m.2 ssd and extra sata ssd, and 1440p 144hz monitor. Now I'm able to run most of my games at max settings and I'm not too worried about running all my games at 144 fps, but when I play overwatch my settings are at max still at 1440p, display based fps and have never changed my settings and had no issues and I have an fps counter always on. Recently I've noticed that my frames are jumping all over the place from 154 (for some reason it goes that high on display based) to 70 to 100 and just keeps jumping up and down and very rarely has spasms of fps under 60. I've never seen any changes in other games because they don't have fps counters to see but I don't know my performance changed now even though my pc has had no issues before. Is there any explanation as to why my performance has gone down and ways to fix it?

11 hours ago, --SID-- said:

RAM is running @3600 MT/s or native 2133/2400?

I did enable xmp (don't remember if it's called that) in the bios when I first built the pc and it did run at 3600mhz but once I go home today I will check to see if it changed on it's own or not.

18 hours ago, --SID-- said:

RAM is running @3600 MT/s or native 2133/2400?

RAM is at 3600 in the bios and in the task manager performance tab