First PC build

Budget (including currency): 1500 SGD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: COD,Valorant,Unity,UNREAL ENGINE, School and Office work.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

I don't really know what is the best power supply to pick for my build that is both affordable and good i was looking for a 650W gold or silver power supply, and for monitor I want a 144hz 1080p or something around that that is good for both content and playing games, and what keyboard and mouse should I buy. 

And yes some parts might not be ideal for a budget build so help me change that also. 

https://sg.pcpartpicker.com/list/wKNG7X

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 1.18.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 1.18.42 PM.png

I've used Prime Tech Mart for 3 of my Windows copies with no issues, so I'd recommend taking this much cheaper route. With that chunk of change out of the way, I'd suggest waiting a bit longer for the H510 Flow to come out, which should cost you roughly $160 SGD, but will offer significantly better temperatures.

On to the more picky things:

• Hard drives in general just aren't wise to invest in without thorough redundancy measures (having a ton of drives).

• That SSD is a best seller for its price and nothing more. With the above point in mind, I'd recommend swapping your total storage to this SSD. You can always buy another drive down the road if you need to.

• That motherboard could be better, but unless you plan on upgrading to a beefier Ryzen 5000 CPU, It's fine.

the pc guy

1 hour ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

Do you already have CPU and GPU?

That case is pretty bad. 

SSD ain't good either.

Well there is a place near my house which has both CPU and GPU for MSRP but they may only have ryzen 3000 series.

1 hour ago, Forleb said:

I've used Prime Tech Mart for 3 of my Windows copies with no issues, so I'd recommend taking this much cheaper route. With that chunk of change out of the way, I'd suggest waiting a bit longer for the H510 Flow to come out, which should cost you roughly $160 SGD, but will offer significantly better temperatures.

On to the more picky things:

• Hard drives in general just aren't wise to invest in without thorough redundancy measures (having a ton of drives).

• That SSD is a best seller for its price and nothing more. With the above point in mind, I'd recommend swapping your total storage to this SSD. You can always buy another drive down the road if you need to.

• That motherboard could be better, but unless you plan on upgrading to a beefier Ryzen 5000 CPU, It's fine.

Well I have to wait for the build anyways,so yea i might wait for the H510 flow and as for the motherboard what should i go for ? 

3 minutes ago, Thehavok_india said:

Well I have to wait for the build anyways,so yea i might wait for the H510 flow and as for the motherboard what should i go for ? 

If you are waiting anyways, Wait for 12th gen intel.