Fastboot doesn't recognize device but ADB does

So I unlocked my bootloader successfully using techmesto's free boot loader unlock tool (Link to the guide) and i wanted to flash a twrp recovery.

But when I boot into fastboot using "adb reboot bootloader" command and then try the "fastboot devices" command i get no output.

But when I try "adb devices" in normal boot I get an output of my device's serial number.

I also found out that some how techmesto's tool is able to recognize my device when in bootloader mode.

I already tried various drivers from hmd gobal, google and universal adb drivers still no change and also tried it with different cables and different usb ports and finally tried it after a clean windows install too but no luck.

so can anyone help me out of this situation as it's frustrating that I can't still do anything even after unlocking my bootloader after waiting all this time.

Screenshot 2021-10-18 130624.png

Capture.PNG

Screenshot 2021-10-18 132403.png

You should ask this kinda thing in XDA forum

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

8 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

You should ask this kinda thing in XDA forum

I did that first but unfortunately no one responded

7 hours ago, Alfah1o1 said:

I did that first but unfortunately no one responded

Buy a Xiaomi device in the future if you want a huge community support.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Same here. Device is unlocked, have a custom Recovery (TWRP) and custome ROM (LineageOS). Everything is ok in system and recovery but fastboot does not recognize it. I'm using the latest Android SDK Platform Tools and maybe Google has done something to the fastboot tool.

On 10/19/2021 at 2:28 PM, Alfah1o1 said:

So I unlocked my bootloader successfully using techmesto's free boot loader unlock tool (Link to the guide) and i wanted to flash a twrp recovery.

But when I boot into fastboot using "adb reboot bootloader" command and then try the "fastboot devices" command i get no output.

Does the phone show up in your device manager when it reboots into fastboot (correct drivers installed)?

If you are done with the toolkit, why not just boot up Linux real quick from a USB drive? ADB and fastboot should just work, no drivers or anything to worry about. Just as a quick sanity check. 

Step one here from my guide here: Installing Lineage OP6T explains how to create bootable USB, intall and update ADB / fastboot in Linux Mint.

The only difference will be in that the adb / fastboot commands need to be run as root. So after this try your:

sudo fastboot devices