i3 2100 vs 13 2120

gt710

so i have an old all in one pc i got free at start of last year somebody down the road was giving it away for free it has a i3 2100 cpu in it and i found i have a i3 2120 that this all in one can use how much better would it be?

20 minutes ago, gt710 said:

so i have an old all in one pc i got free at start of last year somebody down the road was giving it away for free it has a i3 2100 cpu in it and i found i have a i3 2120 that this all in one can use

Marginal but if the AIO is indeed socketed, why the fuck not?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

11 hours ago, gt710 said:

so i have an old all in one pc i got free at start of last year somebody down the road was giving it away for free it has a i3 2100 cpu in it and i found i have a i3 2120 that this all in one can use how much better would it be?

Not something you will ever notice faster. If it's free sure why not. If it's not don't waste your like 20$ that this is worth and go get yourself idk a couple packets of pokemon cards :p.