(Whole) PC crashes when playing games, why?

Hey guys, I got a relatively big problem with my new rig 😕

First some required data:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2400G @4Ghz

Mainboard: AsRock B450M Pro4

GPU: Nvidia GTX770 | No OC, but Temp. Limit @85°C

RAM: 16GB 3000Mhz

PSU: 400W BeQuiet

Cooling: Overall good, but no perfect

So my problem:

When I play games on my new pc it keeps crashing when gpu-usage is a certain time over ~95%. And it's not like I get back to my desktop every time, instead my pc is sometimes freezing and does an automatic reboot and then everything is normal back on desktop. So I thought it's because of my temps, but wasn't the solution: When playing GR Wildlands (~50 FPS) on mid-settings -> 98% GPU-Usage @steady 69°C | ~75% CPU-Usage @70°C. Well that shouldn't be a problem then.

I didn't overclock my gpu and just set the temp limit in Afterburner to 85 °C because that should be fine for this card. When it throws me onto the desktop and I can see Afterburner log, I can't see any bad behavior like spikes at the ending before the crash or something. My last thought would be, that the power of the psu is too low -> Because when playing Minecraft with Shaders and NO MODS(!) - gpu-usage 70 % - it's all fine for 5h and longer.

Does anybody know other solutions I could try, or should I just order a new psu?

Little More Info:

I'm using U-Connectors (5€ Amazon) for the 8-Pin and 6-Pin of my GPU because yeah.. beauty and stuff 😄

Ïf it still happens if you set everything at default (no OC + default ram) then it's your PSU most likely. Recommended for gtx 770 is 550W.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I think it's the PSU too. I will try some settings today and tomorrow when I have time, but I will order a new one.

1 hour ago, 3dgr9 said:

I'm using U-Connectors (5€ Amazon) for the 8-Pin and 6-Pin of my GPU because yeah.. beauty and stuff 😄

These tend to go on fire though, and it's much less beautiful afterwards...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Sounds like psu to me, probably its old and stuff.

Just get a good unit,  psu is the heart of any system. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

11 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

Sounds like psu to me, probably its old and stuff.

Just get a good unit,  psu is the heart of any system. 

Surely thought of that but somehow before a month I thought mh yes BeQuiet 400W System Power might be fine, don't know why.

Edit: 

Had a gaming session with 2h of Wildlands without (!) any crash... And then I pressed Esc and it crashed my PC... Wow

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv