Upgraded BIOS with a dual booted Linux / Windows. Windows Boot no longer Works

Monkee369

Gigabyte AB350-GAMING 3 (Socket AM4/B350/DDR4/S-ATA 600/ATX)
Corsair CP-9020048-UK Builder Series CX600 ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 600 W
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Desktop CPU - AM4
ASUS GeForce DUAL-GTX1060-O6G 6 GB Graphics Card
Corsair CMK16GX4M2A2400C16 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 2400 MHz C16 XMP 2.0
Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB 2.5 inch Solid State Drive

Western Digital WD10EZEX 1 TB PC Hard Drive

Originally I wasn't going to upgrade my BIOS however I decided I wanted a new CPU so now im here.

As the title says I have tried to upgrade my bios and in doing so somehow messed up my Windows Boot whereas Linux is fine.

This happens on both a USB with Windows 10 copy and my SSD partition.

When both the USB & W10 Partition load up I see the windows Logo for a fraction of a second and goes into reboot. Can't even get advanced settings or safe mode

I am currently using GRUB bootloader and think that is could be the cause but not sure of any workarounds or any idea if that's correct.

I was also thinking about either re-flashing to the working F10 or force the backup BIOS chip to do it's thing but I don't want to do anything without thinking

I have checked all of the notes on the Gigabyte website so I was aware which ones I could skip and prior install notes however I didn't want to skip a full 10 version so went for F20

To replicate what I did I first Flashed from BIOS Version F8 -> F10 & that was fine

But when I Flashed from BIOS Version F10 -> F20 that's when it stopped working

Also I decided maybe it was a bad flash so I updated to F21 with no change  

Does anyone know what the best course of action for resolving something like this is? 

Honestly feel like a damsel in distress lol. Someone please help me thanks 🙂 

FYI If theres a solution for this I would rather for the rest of the BIOS upgrades that I use windows only and remove linux partition. Everything has been backed up so it's fine

Also Fast & Secure boot have been disabled

UPDATE: A downflash worked and now on latest BIOS version. F20 seemed to be an unstable flash for me and went straight to F30 then F31, F40, F51