Ps4 has Bad image quality and lags alot when playing Gta5

CrookedCop

When i play Gta 5 Online the image quality is pretty bad ant it lags quite a lot im sure its not the internet because its connected via ethernet, Please help

Unforunately this is how bad GTA is on PS4/XB1. The image quality is low because it has low settings and the CPU isn't strong enough for online and gets like 15-20 fps. In story mode you should be able to get 30fps. This is also one of the reasons I upgraded to PC, because this game is unplayable on console.

Some stuff you can try is setting the resolution to 720 in the console settings and joining servers with fewer players.

1 hour ago, Pixelfie said:

Unforunately this is how bad GTA is on PS4/XB1. The image quality is low because it has low settings and the CPU isn't strong enough for online and gets like 15-20 fps. In story mode you should be able to get 30fps. This is also one of the reasons I upgraded to PC, because this game is unplayable on console.

Some stuff you can try is setting the resolution to 720 in the console settings and joining servers with fewer players.

I would play gta on my pc but i don't know how to transfer account 

34 minutes ago, CrookedCop said:

I would play gta on my pc but i don't know how to transfer account 

You can't. There used to be a feature to do this from PS3/XB360 to PS4/XB1, but that's removed due to modders. For PC it never existed.

Just now, Pixelfie said:

You can't. There used to be a feature to do this from PS3/XB360 to PS4/XB1, but that's removed due to modders. For PC it never existed.

Oh Thanks for your help.