Reccomendation for Motherboard and CPU cooler

Budget (including currency): 9000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Deep Learning, Lightweight Gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I was able to source these parts from various sources, I'm trying to put together a system with the below mentioned hardware:

CPU: Intel i7-8700 (LGA 1151)

2xRAM: Corsair Vengance 8GB 3200 mhz

M.2 NVME: NVME 256 GB

PSU: Corsair VS450

GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11G

Please recommend me with a motherboard and CPU cooler that can be compatible with the above configuration. Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, satabios said:

Not this PSU, and not at this wattage. 550W-600W is much better for your use case, and consider the more reliable 2018 Corsair CX series.

11 minutes ago, satabios said:

Please recommend me with a motherboard and CPU cooler

Honestly, just get any B360 board from a known brand and go with it. 8000 series Intel is pretty old and its not worthwhile getting an overclockable board so you can slap a K series chips on it.

And for CPU cooler, well any good budget cooler will do, like Arctic Freezer 34, Noctua NH-U12S Redux, and Hyper 212 Evo from Cooler Master.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

19 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Not this PSU, and not at this wattage. 550W-600W is much better for your use case, and consider the more reliable 2018 Corsair CX series.

Honestly, just get any B360 board from a known brand and go with it. 8000 series Intel is pretty old and its not worthwhile getting an overclockable board so you can slap a K series chips on it.

And for CPU cooler, well any good budget cooler will do, like Arctic Freezer 34, Noctua NH-U12S Redux, and Hyper 212 Evo from Cooler Master.

Thanks for the advice on the PSU, I did check B360 the RAM I already own is 3600 mhz and as far as I checked the motherboard you suggested doesn’t support it! Correct me if I’m wrong .. 

Z370/390 motherboard so RAM can run at the speed it's made for. Probably you have to look at the used market because these motherboards are EOL.

i7-8700 is not that powerhungry. A cheap 120mm towercooler like this is sufficient.

Replace the PSU. VS450 is a poor PSU and not sufficient for a system with 1080 Ti. Corsair CV650 is the cheapest I recommand but you better get something more decent like the MSI MPG A750GF