Trying to decide on fans, need help.

I've been trying to decide between Lian Li Uni or the cheaper Bora digital fans

They are going in a Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic that u already have 3 Bora Digital fans in. I need to decide at this stage weather to upgrade all to Unis or stay with Bora. 

If it helps, I like the silver metal look of the Bora Digitals. But I like the ease of use of the Uni

Also side note, what would you guys suggest for a upgrade on CPU. I would like to stay with X299, since I do a lot of production work with Adobe, but would like to get better gaming performance than I get currently with my (dumb decision when I was younger) 7740X lol

20211016_050404.jpg

1 hour ago, TheShadow208 said:

7740X

That cpu is ewaste, 4 cores on a high end platform

Well then just overclock the absolute crap out of it, absolute max "safe" volt ~1.6v, safe volt 1.52 (intel spec), dont go over 85c but pref under 80c

And just upgrade the cpu to a 7820x or 9820x

Tbh im not sure on fans tho cause i tend to just ignore asthetics for absolute max performance at the best price

Bora and uni are insanely expensive and im not sure on the performance, if it has inferior performance to an arctic p12 then its worthless, tbh id say just ditch the boras and everything else then swap em for p120 bionix rgb, noctua level performance and noise + rgb and good price

Yeah I might do that for now with my 7740x, and think maybe I should wait until they possibly make a 4th gen CPU for this socket, or do you think it's probably dead now? If not, maybe I can look into those ebay x299 chips for cheap

On the fans, I really am a stupidly huge ascetic person, so I love how these fans look. The Bora isn't too horrible in price, about $20 per fan, maybe a little less since a 3 pack is $55 on Amazon. I just can't find alternatives that really fit the theme of white and silver and I worry about a lot of these cheaper brands that offer the same features (not saying arctic is a cheaper brand per se lol)