Xmp issue with aorus x570 mobo and corsair vengeance lpx c16 ram

I've using this setup for over a year, yesterday I updated to windows 11 it was fine but today I ran into an issue causing io error unpluging and repluging the SSD solved it but then when I launched COD warzone and chrome simultaneously it was laggy, when I opened up task manager the ram was at 2990 mhz and only 16 of 32 gb is available, tried updating bios, revert back to win10 , also going back to old bios, but xmp profile creates a power cycle and doesn't apply it, please help me solve it I was using 32gb and 3200mhz for a while but I dono what I made wrong.

Specs:

Ryzen 2700x cpu 

GTX 1660s GPU 

4x8gb 3200mhz lpx vengeance ram kit 

SSD , hdd 

650 W psu 

Aorus X570 ultra mobo 

Huh interesting story. 

I'd bank the memory controller finally said F U to the 4 sticks of vengeance running at XMP. That memory controller is rated up to 2933mhz. I'm kinda shocked you got all 4 sticks that high in frequency in the first place. 

The only way to know if the memory controller or the board has the issue, the quickest route would be to try another cpu. Even an Athlon 200ge used from ebay would do the trick. Of course testing at defaults first, so clear cmos when you swap processors.

I can tell you from experience, my 2700x absolutely hates my Vengeance kit. 

20 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Huh interesting story. 

I'd bank the memory controller finally said F U to the 4 sticks of vengeance running at XMP. That memory controller is rated up to 2933mhz. I'm kinda shocked you got all 4 sticks that high in frequency in the first place. 

The only way to know if the memory controller or the board has the issue, the quickest route would be to try another cpu. Even an Athlon 200ge used from ebay would do the trick. Of course testing at defaults first, so clear cmos when you swap processors.

I can tell you from experience, my 2700x absolutely hates my Vengeance kit. 

The ram is now back to 32 gb but the speed is still 2133mhz can I bump it to 3200mhz which I used previously, cause I don't think the mobo has some issues , processor tho, even in the post code no leds continuosly blink on cpu,dram,vga,boot.

6 hours ago, SachinMurugan said:

The ram is now back to 32 gb but the speed is still 2133mhz can I bump it to 3200mhz which I used previously, cause I don't think the mobo has some issues , processor tho, even in the post code no leds continuosly blink on cpu,dram,vga,boot.

If the IMC has an issue, you will not get post code errors because the system is still operational.

You can try enable DOCP and manually set dram frequency to 2933mt/s and see if that works. But if you only have 16gb available from 32gb, you can pull two sticks from slots A1 and B1, leaving in A2 and B2 (2nd and 4th slots).

I still urge you to try another cpu if one is available.

tysm for ur responce but i somehow fixed it, first i updated the chipset driver (windows 11 release) then the bios which is stated for windows 11 support, after clearing the cmos it fixed the ram now its back to 3200mhz and the wimage.png.12e2078521ac3cd9a1c98f9e68b1420b.png hole 32gb is usable. and now in winsows 10 also its fixed..