Looking for a gaming wireless mouse/keyboard combo

vurio

I am looking for a gaming mouse/keyboard combo for my gaming laptop. Preferably something that will work off the same wireless dongle.

I have a limited number of USB ports on my laptop and I don't want 2 of them to be occupied by a keyboard and mouse respectively.

The Logitech G304 seems like a decent budget wireless gaming mouse. If I purchase it and I get another logitech keyboard will they both work off the same dongle.

I don't need a mechanical keyboard or anything. Just a simple membrane one will do. But the mouse needs to have good dpi and extra programmable buttons.

Please give me some suggestions.

17 hours ago, vurio said:

The Logitech G304 seems like a decent budget wireless gaming mouse. If I purchase it and I get another logitech keyboard will they both work off the same dongle.

no they wont work off same dongle 

17 hours ago, vurio said:

I am looking for a gaming mouse/keyboard combo for my gaming laptop. Preferably something that will work off the same wireless dongle.

I have a limited number of USB ports on my laptop and I don't want 2 of them to be occupied by a keyboard and mouse respectively.

I don't need a mechanical keyboard or anything. Just a simple membrane one will do. But the mouse needs to have good dpi and extra programmable buttons.

Please give me some suggestions.

just buy a usb hub to give yourself more usb ports https://www.amazon.com/s?k=usb+hub&crid=3FZF9B9F489X6&sprefix=usb+%2Caps%2C235&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_4_4