Would a Gigabyte RTX 3060 TI be an upgrade to my Gigabyte RTX 2060, and able to be used in my Rig in terms of wattage?

Hello Forums This is my first time making a post so sorry for being a little on the unorganized side of things.
As the holiday season rolls around again I'm thinking of Upgrading GPUs to something with a little more kick, So I wondering what would be a good upgrade from my Gigabyte RTX 2060 if you have any suggestions let me know!. I looked at the RTX 3060 Ti and to me that seems like quite an upgrade and my second question being is would i even be able to use this in My PC it has more than enough space but I am concern of wattage and compatibility can anyone help me on this 
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE V2, 750 Watt - 80 PLUS Gold PSU, 16 GB DDR4 3200 mhz XPG D41 RAM

Thanks , Nick

Definitely a nice upgrade. The 3700X would pair nicely with that. It should have no problems with 750w, but if it's a weird no brand PSU or one that isn't A or B on the list I'd get something else. However, I don't know if it's really worth the price.

Given the way gpu prices are, i would wait for them to return to normal and then when they do you can get a 3060 when its then considered last-gen, get it for cheaper. the 3060 is faster by 50% but do you really wanna pay at least 750 dollars for a 3060 or stick with the 2060 which you already have, because between the inflated prices now due to supply shortages and depreciation, you will be paying alot less for that card.

24 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Definitely a nice upgrade. The 3700X would pair nicely with that. It should have no problems with 750w, but if it's a weird no brand PSU or one that isn't A or B on the list I'd get something else. However, I don't know if it's really worth the price.

I just went and looked its a Hight power ATX-80 Plus Gold so what ever thats worth 

6 minutes ago, Xfinity_Com said:

I just went and looked its a Hight power ATX-80 Plus Gold so what ever thats worth 

I can't find what PSU that is given the description. Is there any chance you could post a picture of the sticker on the side? If you can't read the brand because it's blocked by part of the case or something, someone here may still be able to identify it

15 minutes ago, Xfinity_Com said:

Is it this one? It's not on the tier list but seems pretty good, however it can be pretty old so it may not last too long.

3060 ti performs roughly like a 2080/2080 Super, if comparing cards from the same series helps you understand how much of an upgrade it is better. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, Pixelfie said:

Is it this one? It's not on the tier list but seems pretty good, however it can be pretty old so it may not last too long.

Yeah thats the one