I need to find good speakers

Go to solution Solved by IPD,

Well in that case, I'd just hop on whatever local version of amazon / ebay that india has, and look for cheap 2.1 speakers with BT.

Lord knows that cheap Chinese products are everywhere, so picking some up shouldn't be too hard.

i currently do not have speakers for my computer, i use it for gaming, along with streaming content, any suggestion for some good speakers that are not too expensive preferably less than a 100 dollars. i don't know anything about speakers and am just looking for some good Bluetooth / whatever interface is compatible with a Asus rog Strix z590-gaming WIFI

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

basically i just need a speaker or a sound bar under 100$, preferably with Bluetooth

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

Best Buy's Insignia 2.1 desktop speakers are in the ~$50 range, are basic RGB, and can use both BT and 3.5mm.

Where can I buy them? Note that I am in India and will have to pay for shipping from newegg or Amazon and cannot use Best Buy 

On 10/15/2021 at 12:40 AM, IPD said:

Best Buy's Insignia 2.1 desktop speakers are in the ~$50 range, are basic RGB, and can use both BT and 3.5mm.

?

Well in that case, I'd just hop on whatever local version of amazon / ebay that india has, and look for cheap 2.1 speakers with BT.

Lord knows that cheap Chinese products are everywhere, so picking some up shouldn't be too hard.