Computer beeping saying ram error but graphics card is having issues

Enderg312

My computer beeps 4 times and all the research I have done says it's a ram error but I have tested all the ram. I put a different graphics card in the computer, it booted up no errors. With my current graphics card it gives the 4 beeps, I took the graphics card apart cleaned it up and it looks fine but isn't working. How may I fix this?

7 minutes ago, Enderg312 said:

My computer beeps 4 times and all the research I have done says it's a ram error but I have tested all the ram. I put a different graphics card in the computer, it booted up no errors. With my current graphics card it gives the 4 beeps, I took the graphics card apart cleaned it up and it looks fine but isn't working. How may I fix this?

Put the graphics card in another system to test it

Dunk some 99% isopropyl alcohol on the pcie slot, cover with a tissue, wait a day for it to dry, and also wipe the pcie connector on the gpu with abit of 99% isopropyl alcohol

I did put it in another system the computer wouldn't even turn on, infact it cut all power to it, to the point I had to unplug the computer, plug it back in and take the graphics card out for the computer to turn on.

3 hours ago, Enderg312 said:

I did put it in another system the computer wouldn't even turn on, infact it cut all power to it, to the point I had to unplug the computer, plug it back in and take the graphics card out for the computer to turn on.

If it doesn't boot in another system that is working correctly the card is probably the problem and sadly it will need to be replaced. Not really something that can be easily fixed without board level diagnostics and component replacement.