title to spoiler box

thrasher_565

would be nice to be able to add a title to an spoiler box. to not only hide content but to make the post shorter.

Spoiler

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

IIRC this is a limitation of the forum software and cant be changed.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I think if you change the "Reveal hidden contents" text to a user generated title people may not realise it's a spoiler. They might just think it's a fancy looking banner/header/title.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

IIRC this was a thing with vBulletin, but has never been a thing with IPB. Could remember wrong, and it was feature for IPB3.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, Slottr said:

Could also just do:

Title

Reveal hidden contents

ive done that but dosnot looks as clean

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

3 hours ago, Spotty said:

I think if you change the "Reveal hidden contents" text to a user generated title people may not realise it's a spoiler. They might just think it's a fancy looking banner/header/title.

ya but it could still say spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE here                                                    Reveal hidden contents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there also how to make links to different parts of the page i know its posable because i posted links and instead of being at the top of the post its in the middle of a post. unless that's a bug?

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

there also how to make links to different parts of the page i know its posable because i posted links and instead of being at the top of the post its in the middle of a post. unless that's a bug?

You can't link to certain part inside a post. You can only link to certain post. Direct link to any post is in shsre icon on top right.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

You can't link to certain part inside a post. You can only link to certain post. Direct link to any post is in shsre icon on top right.

then it must be a bug because ive opened up a link to a post and its in the middle of it.

5 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

then it must be a bug because ive opened up a link to a post and its in the middle of it.

It's just rendering issue on some browsers. Usually happens when topic has lots of pics to load.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LogicalDrm said:

It's just rendering issue on some browsers. Usually happens when topic has lots of pics to load.

oh ok