Judge My Pcpartpicker list

CrookedCop

I'm not an Intel expert, but seems a good mid range buid.

Just make sure you change the SSD. That's a m.2 SATA drive, for the same price you can get a faster m.2 NVME. You can also get a 2.5" SATA drive, but it will be a seperate drive.

For the PSU I also would get a better one. Try to find a 80 Plus Gold one, maybe from EVGA as well. Check the PSU tier list on this forum. 650W is fine by the way for a RTX 3060.

3 minutes ago, CrookedCop said:

could you judge my Pcpartpicker list before i build it https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GVJyJf

Prime boards have garbage vrms, i think a pro vdh or ds3h would be better

Atleast get a cheap tower cooler like se 224 xt or freezer 34 so the cpu doesnt run hot and actually boost to its turbo speeds

Thats a sata m.2 ssd not an nvme m.2 ssd, id say ditch the hdd and get a 1tb nvme ssd, you can always add extra storage in the future, id suggest going for a kingston a2000 or silicon power a80 ssd

That case looks like it has no airflow, swap it for something that has a mesh front panel, i suggest a p400a case wise (comes in rgb and non rgb)

Psu is eh, you can get a 750w gold unit like the super flower legion gx pro or capstone for ~80$ or a 700w gold unit like the neoeco gold for ~70$

good ram choice, esp for that price, though you may wanna consider getting 3200mhz cl16 ram instead, i think some even go as low as 55$

No overspending on useless asthetics (looking at you overpriced rgb rams, fans, and cases)

yea quite abit of stuff to fix tbh

1 minute ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Prime boards have garbage vrms, i think a pro vdh or ds3h would be better

Atleast get a cheap tower cooler like se 224 xt or freezer 34 so the cpu doesnt run hot and actually boost to its turbo speeds

Thats a sata m.2 ssd not an nvme m.2 ssd, id say ditch the hdd and get a 1tb nvme ssd, you can always add extra storage in the future, id suggest going for a kingston a2000 or silicon power a80 ssd

That case looks like it has no airflow, swap it for something that has a mesh front panel, i suggest a p400a case wise (comes in rgb and non rgb)

Psu is eh, you can get a 750w gold unit like the super flower legion gx pro or capstone for ~80$ or a 700w gold unit like the neoeco gold for ~70$

good ram choice, esp for that price, though you may wanna consider getting 3200mhz cl16 ram instead, i think some even go as low as 55$

No overspending on useless asthetics (looking at you overpriced rgb rams, fans, and cases)

yea quite abit of stuff to fix tbh

Thank you 

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv