Does this old Lenovo pre-built motherboard have the standard mounting screw holes? Transplanting/upgrading or selling it too?

I was planning to put a newer motherboard in our old Lenovo PC that my dad brought. I believe this is its motherboard(refer to the picture attached). Do you think a consumer motherboard can fit on its case?

The model of the pre-built itself is this

The new motherboard was from my previous PC(Asus H110m-k) and the old case is whack becasue it is cheap asf. I want to sell the Lenovo motherboard with its CPU and RAM. My previous PC's motherboard had some issues on its RAM slot. I don't know which is better sell to be honest. Any advise?

03T7481_A.jpg

It looks a bit wider than standard atx or matx ? So a standard atx motherboard would fit inside the original case.

edit: this store says the motherboard is standard mATX board, so maybe it's just my eyes thinking it's a bit wider than normal : https://computerstoreberlin.de/Lenovo-IH81M-03T7161-Ver10-Intel-H81-Mainboard-Micro-ATX-Sockel-1150-153865_1

The screw holes on the left edge seem  to be in the standard positions ... and the one on bottom and to the right of pci-e slot seems in right position to me. 

You basically need only a couple of screw holes to be in the right positions, anywhere else if needed you could use plastic spacers to keep a motherboard from touching the metal case.

You can use dimensions on picture below and a ruler with inches to check on your computer :

atx.thumb.jpg.a8c7fd8a145b136dc5203f6456ec2921.jpg

40 minutes ago, Newblesse Obblige said:

I was planning to put a newer motherboard in our old Lenovo PC that my dad brought. I believe this is its motherboard(refer to the picture attached). Do you think a consumer motherboard can fit on its case?

The model of the pre-built itself is this

The new motherboard was from my previous PC(Asus H110m-k) and the old case is whack becasue it is cheap asf. I want to sell the Lenovo motherboard with its CPU and RAM. My previous PC's motherboard had some issues on its RAM slot. I don't know which is better sell to be honest. Any advise?

03T7481_A.jpg

Good luck selling that it has a prorpietary power connector setup. Holes do look normal.

4 hours ago, mariushm said:

It looks a bit wider than standard atx or matx ? So a standard atx motherboard would fit inside the original case.

edit: this store says the motherboard is standard mATX board, so maybe it's just my eyes thinking it's a bit wider than normal : https://computerstoreberlin.de/Lenovo-IH81M-03T7161-Ver10-Intel-H81-Mainboard-Micro-ATX-Sockel-1150-153865_1

The screw holes on the left edge seem  to be in the standard positions ... and the one on bottom and to the right of pci-e slot seems in right position to me. 

You basically need only a couple of screw holes to be in the right positions, anywhere else if needed you could use plastic spacers to keep a motherboard from touching the metal case.

You can use dimensions on picture below and a ruler with inches to check on your computer :

atx.thumb.jpg.a8c7fd8a145b136dc5203f6456ec2921.jpg

Ill check the holes tomorrow. thanks for the guide