MSI Mag301RF Anyone have this monitor? I finally got it in

Gohardgrandpa

Got it unboxed and it's not huge by any means. I'd say the actual screen is 1.5 inches shorter but about 4.5 inches wider than my 16:9 27inch 2560x1440 screen. Tested for dead/stuck pixels and didn't see anything so I set it all up.

Stand has decent sized base, monitor doesn't wobble much, feels very good. It swivels, tilts, has vertical adjustment, decent range for all of them too. With HDMI the refresh caps at 180hz, with display port it's 200hz. Has a 2 port usb hub on the back of the monitor. Power cord is an external brick which I like, in case something happens to the power supply you don't have to open up the monitor.

Played some aim lab to see how the response time and input lag are and the monitor honestly feels as fast if not faster than the dell s2716dg TN monitor I was using before. For overderive settings it has normal, fast and fastest. using fastest it looked like it was overshooting so I keep it on fast.

Played a few rounds of siege and apex already and the monitor feels great. The 200hz refresh rate feels extremely smooth, no ghosting,blurring or tearing that I could see. Motion is incredibly smooth, the ufo test on blur busters looked way better than my dell monitor. I can't comment on colors out of the box because I'm red/green colorblind

Gameplay feels way more immersive since I have peripheral vision coming into play with this monitor, nice to see more of the environment at once. As of now this monitor is looking like a worthy replacement of my Dell S2716DG that I've been using for a while now. Unless something drastic happens I'll be keeping this for sure. System it's running on is I7 11700f, rtx 3070, 32gb ram

I don't have a colorimeter so I can't help with actual color info or testing nits of brightness. Been waiting on a legit review like rtings but got tired of waiting and bought it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x